2018 was greater than 2017, professionally and personally I was able to achieve the things I wanted to and planned to do.
- 100% Go-fication started!,
- I grew my Backend team!,
- I was promoted and given more responsibility!,
- Our team was able to deliver the first phase of our new proprietary platform, and
- We made sure our existing platform was able to handle all the traffic coming from the newly acquired Time Inc properties, which is more than 6 times than before!
- Used all my paid days off before October 1st!! (greatest 2018 achievement),
- Watched out first NHL game (Go Islanders!),
- Attended GothamGo (Photos),
- Traveled to Santa Rosa and toured AT&T Park in San Francisco,
- Traveled to Denver to attend GopherCon (Photos) and toured Coors Field,
- Traveled to Boston to see, with The 7 Line Army, the Mets game at Fenway,
- Attended NYCC,
- Visited Citi Field more times I can remember!,
- Saw Aladdin The Musical,
- Completed 20 books,
- Started two new open source projects loteria and nit,
What are my plans in 2019?
At least this is want I want to accomplish in 2019:
- Continue what I started 4 years ago!,
nitby the end of February,
- Read more than 20 books,
- Attend GothamGo 2019,
- Attend Gophercon 2019, and
- Start a new open Source project.
As usual in 2019, I made a choice, committed to it and I trusted the process.